Saturday, November 4, 2017

Be Jolly Tag

Hi there,

we are starting a new Christmas Challenge over on the Happy Little Stampers Blog and this time the optional twist is "Tag".


  • cut out a tag from watercolor paper and stamp the adorable Purple Onion Designs Jolly snowman with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
  • color the image and the background with Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
  • stamp the sentiment from the Avery Elle Be Jolly set with Versafine (Deep Lagoon) and heat-emboss it with clear embossing powder
  • add snowflakes using white Liquid Applique
  • dye a piece of seam binding with Distress Ink (Broken China) and Distress Oxide Ink Broken China) and thread it through the hole of the tag

I hope you got inspired.

Yours,


8 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't love your cute snowman with that big orange beak. Lovely touch with the falling snow. Super tag Tanja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one sweet tag Tanja and I love those dimensional snow flakes.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile, Tanja! The snowman is adorable and I love the dimensional snow. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Tanja! I have this guy and never get tired of his exuberance! I love how you've used him on your tag!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. He’s such a happy and fun snowman and looks resplendent in your blues. Wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cuuute! Love that snowman... I only wished he came in clear stamps. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the coolest stamps with a snowman. I love it and you used it so well to make this beautiful tag.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite snowman image. I just love the creation you made with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails